A Contemporary Figurative Impressionism Painter from Kiev, Ukraine.
Igor studied in Kiev Fine Art Academy, where he was awarded a Masters Degrees in Art and Architecture in 1974. He moved to USA in 1990 and currently resides in suburbs of Atlanta.
Igor got his first International European Award For Outstanding And Gifted Children when he was 7 years old. During his 55 years of professional career Igor participated in hundreds of solo & group Fine Art Exhibitions worldwide. His art is in private and corporate collections in USA, Canada, Israel, Italy, France, Spain, England, Japan and other countries.
After moving to USA Igor participated in several nationwide projects. One of them was Fernbank Museum of Natural History in Atlanta with the completion of three major Murals for an Age of Dinosaurs exhibit, totaling 1280 sq. ft, after which Igor was immediately granted a Green Card under the status of an Outstanding Artist . The central mural is still considered as one of the largest scientific Murals in USA Museums.
Igor then took a long 20 years break from being an artist to launch the first American-Ukrainian wholesale art company , based in his home country, introducing Fifty Best Outstanding Ukrainian Artists to American Art Galleries throughout those years with steady success.
Three years ago he closed his company and decided to get back to what he did the best – to paint and to be an artist again. Since then he participated in numerous Art Shows and Competitions, building up his fresh portfolio and trying to find his place in ever-changing Art Market.
As long as Igor remembers, he has been painting and studying history of art, traveling to museums, looking at masterpieces, gathering and understanding more of technique of geniuses of the past and present. Igor was heavily influenced by dreamy realism of outstanding American artist Andrew Wyeth and drawn to detailing of early Flemish Art.
Kiev Fine Art Academy - Masters Degrees in Art and Architecture
Igor studied at the Kiev Fine Art Academy, where he was awarded a Masters Degrees in Art and Architecture in 1974.
Russell Athletic Corporation Trade Show Exhibit, Atlanta USA
1992 - Completion of exibition murals totaling 2400 square feet.
Fernbank Museum of National History, Atlanta, USA
1992 - Completion of three major scientific murals for an Age of Dinosaurs exhibit totaling 1,200 square feet.
- 2017 - Painting "Birthday Girl With Yesterdays Balloon" has been chosen to take part in Fall Auction for SALMAGUNDI CLUB, New York, NY
- 2017 - Painting "Still life with the roses" has been chosen to take part in Fall Auction for SALMAGUNDI CLUB, New York, NY
- 2017 - Painting "The season is over" has been selected as a finalist in the Landscape category of The Artist's Magazine 34th Annual Art Competition
- 2017 - Painting "Sunday Morning" has been accepted into NOAPS 2017 Best of America Exhibition hosted by Castle Gallery Fine Art in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 2017 - Painting "Endurance Test" has been accepted into the Salmagundi Club, New York Nautical Show, running July 10 - 27
- 2017 - Watercolor painting " Harmless landing" included in the 40th Southern Watercolor Society Annual Juried Exhibition, Panama City Center for the Arts, Panama City, FL
- 2017 - Became a Non-Resident Artist member of SALMAGANDI CLUB, New York, NY
- 2017 - Painting " Just another working day " has been accepted into the first International Guild of Realism's Salon, Marshall Gallery of Fine Art in Scottsdale, AZ
- 2016 - Two paintings chosen to participate in 11th Annual IGOR Juried Exhibition in Gallery 1261, Denver ,CO
- 2016 - Two paintings are included in “Root to Bloom” Juried Exhibition in PRINCIPAL GALLERY, Alexandria, VA (The Exhibition is on Nov 11, 2016 thru Dec 13, 2016)
- 2016 - My painting "My park - Clear water" will be published in International Artist magazine #112, December/January issue.
- 2016 - Finalist in a prestigious Art Renewal Center International (ARC Salon 2016)
- 2016 - Accepted into International Guild of Realism (IGOR)
- 2015 – 37th Southern Watercolor Society Exhibit-Customs House Museum, Clarksville, TN, USA
- 2015 - International High Point Market 301 N. Hamilton St., High Point, NC. USA
- 2015 - Finalist in a Prestigious National Oil & Acrylic PAINTERS SOCIETY Annual Fine Art Competition
- 2015 - INTERNATIONAL ARTIST MAGAZINE, Painting "Tranquility" is included in the International Artist magazine Challenge #87, "Seascapes, Rivers & Lakes", & will be published in International Artist magazine #103, June/July 2015 issue. 4
- 2015 - Finalist in a Prestigious Art Renewal Center International 2014-2015 ARC Salon
- 2014 – Group Art Show, Lahaina Galleries, Newport Beach, CA, USA
- 2014 – International High Point Market - High Point, North Carolina, USA
- 2014 – Finalist in a Prestigious Salon International, Greenhouse Gallery, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- 2014 – Finalist in a Prestigious RayMar Art 7th Annual Fine Art Competition
- 2014 – Finalist in a Prestigious Art Renewal Center International 213-2014 10th ARC Salon
- 2013 – Scottsdale Salon of Fine Art Exhibition, Legacy Gallery, Scottsdale AZ, USA
- 2013 – Oil Painters of America Eastern Regional Exhibition, McBride Gallery, Annapolis MD, USA
- 2013 – International High Point Market - High Point, North Carolina, USA
- 2013 – Greenhouse Gallery Salon International Show, USA
- 2013 – Artexpo International Art Show - New Your, USA
- 2013 – Art Renewal Center's International Salon Competition 2012/2013, Port Reading, USA
- 2012 – Group exhibition, Lagerquist Gallery - Atlanta, USA
- 2012 – Greenhouse Gallery Salon InternationalShow, USA
- 2012 – Art Renewal Center’s International Salon Competition 2011/2012, Port Reading, USA
- 2011 – International Spring Home Show, High Point, USA
- 2011 – International Fall Home Show, High Point, USA
- 2011 – Group Art Show, Spring Art Fair- Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 2011 – Group Art Show, Shanghai International Art Fair -Shanghai, China
- 2011 – Group Art Show, Paris International Art Fair -Paris, France
- 2011 – Christie’s Spring Art Auction, Russian Art Sale , London, United Kingdom
- 2010 – Christie’s Summer Art Auction, Russian Art Sale , London, United Kingdom
- 2009 – Group exhibition, Lagerquist Gallery – Atlanta, USA
- 2008 – International Artexpo – New York, USA
- 2006 – Group exhibition – in Prestigious Salon International, Greenhouse Gallery, USA
- 2005 – International Artexpo – New York, USA
- 2004 – International Artexpo – New York, USA
- 2003 – International Artexpo – New York, USA
- 1990 – Traveling exhibition of contemporary Ukrainian Art: Tokyo, Okinawa, Japan
Member of OPA
Member of International Guild Of Realism
Member of SALMAGANDI CLUB
Member of Art Critque Guild of Ukraine